Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meghan McCain Twitter photo causes stir

Blogger Meghan McCain, daughter of former presidential candidate John McCain, caused a brief stir on Twitter on Wednesday night when she posted a voluptuous photo of herself online.
After receiving negative feedback from the picture from her night in, McCain recoiled, saying she might quit the popular social networking site.
"When I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a 'slut', I can't even tell you how hurt I am," McCain tweeted.
The photo drew cheers and jeers from McCain's followers.
"You should put a pink bow over this photo and call it a tribute to breast cancer awareness month," said Twitter user @richdevans.
McCain, 24, then apologized for posting the photo, which was still online this morning.
"I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic, I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended," McCain tweeted.
Source freep.com

No comments:

Post a Comment