Saturday, October 10, 2009

Best Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils - From WTWTR to Twilight to Always Sunny in Philadelphia Stencils

With Halloween upon us, it's only natural we grab ourselves a pumpkin and make our creepy jack'o'lantern,  (hopefully it  wont get smashed by the neighborhood hoodlems).  Either way, you need a pumpkin carving stencil and the idea of paying money for one is laughable.  It's a stencil!

Save your dollar to $4.99 and concentrate on your pumpkin carving.  Maybe you want to carve yours into the creepy, crazy face.  Maybe you want your pumpkin to be an artistic creation of a witch flying silhouetted in the dark night;  maybe you really love Rob Pattinson and want to carve his face and want a Twilight pumpkin carving stencil,  so that it watches you sleep every night.  From Where the Wild Things Are to Always Sunny In Philadelphia characters.  Here is a comprehensive list of the awesome free pumpkin carving stencils. Source examiner.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! For beginners in pumpkin carving, patterns and stencils are truly helpful! Thanks for sharing these. I'd love to include this to my favorites.

    More power and keep posting
    Betty xxxx
    Pumpkin Carving Patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I enjoyed browsing for these awesome Pumpkin Carving Ideas . I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin them on my Pinterest board. I’m so sure my followers would be happy to see these interesting photos. Keep sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete