Monday, October 19, 2009

Is Seregon O’Dassey a Real Vampire?

Vampires are hot – or at least the ones we watch in Twilight, True Blood and Vampire Diaries are. But what if a guy or girl drank blood in real life? Is that hot – or just downright creepy?
According to Time Out New York, model-actress Seregon O’Dassey claims to be a modern-day version of the real thing. This month appears on the series Vampires Revealed, which premiered October 5 on Comcast On Demand’s Paranormal TV Channel.
Seregon says she drinks blood “maybe two, three times a month.” Gross! She says, “It’s never public; it’s not like people think. I don’t have a craving and grab a random person. If my boyfriend cuts himself in the kitchen, or if I really want something, I’ll ask my boyfriend. Or I have a little blade so I can make little nicks in myself. Nothing bad, it’s completely safe.” So basically she’s not a vampire – she’s just part of this alternative scene of people who cut themselves to drink blood. Creepy, right? She says she compares it to “a sexual experience.”
She also says there are government-like organizations to keep all the vamps in order. “You have people you report to,” she said.

What do you guys think? Is it cool to be a real-life vampire, or are these people just weirdos who never grew out of playing make-believe?
Source twirlit.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment