Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Todd English Accuses Erica Wang of Abuse

On Sunday, The New York Post reported that celebrity chef Todd English  had called off his wedding to Erica Wang. And it wasn’t just any wedding; it was a lavish, $150,000 affair at the St. Regis. Todd left Erica to entertain the 150 guests on her own, and even stuck her with the final charges, which totaled $12,000.
Todd, 49, has also cut off the 33 year-old’s credit cards is forcing her to move out of their Chelsea apartment. Since she was basically working as his personal assistant (um…bad idea…), she’s also jobless. “An animal wouldn’t treat another animal the way he has treated me,” Erica said, wearing sunglasses to hide her puffy eyes. “He is forgetting I am human. I don’t deserve this. He has caused me, my friends and family so much pain.”
Now, before you skewer Todd and grill him like a shish kabob, listen to his side of the romance-gone-wrong. According to The Boston Globe, Todd said that Erica had abused him. Todd said he and Erica were in therapy because she has an explosive temper and more than once became violent with him. Once, she even hit him repeatedly in the face with his own watch, giving him a cut around his eye that required stitches.
“Until that day, I planned to go through with the marriage,’’ he said. “I disappeared before the wedding because I didn’t want to get into another confrontation with Erica. I didn’t know where this thing was going.’’
Yikes. I think it’s called a breakup.
Source twirlit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment